If you are startup and new to online presence then do not consider your website as an electronic business card. Don’t treat your website as an online brochure, etc. Your website is an essential part of your business and help you to create a strong brand, loyal customers, brand visibility.
You can use your website as a lead generation machine if you market it properly and in correct ways.
Website marketing –> More visitors on your website
More visitors on your website –> More leads
More Leads –> More Sales
More Sales –> Brand Visibility & Gain Loyal Customers
So if you want to increase your brand visibility and want to gain loyal customers then you have to have following things in your website:
1. How To Get Start With Basics
- Simple and easy domain name, it should be related to business.
- Clean and attractive company logo & other pictures.
- Features products and services must be visible on home page.
- Neat & clean UI/UX. It should not be messy and busy.
- Should follow coding standards
- Good hosting provider
2. Google Analytic
- You should install google analytic plugin in your website to see hourly, daily & weekly traffic on your website.
3. News & Blog Sections
- CONTENT IS KING now days. You should take this statement seriously and start blogging in early stages to increase your brand visibility and online marketing.
4. Responsive (Mobile) Compatibility
- Now days you will find majority of your customers on the smart phones. Your website must be mobile compatible to capture all kind of users.
- Get a mobile app too.
5. Call To Action (CTA)
- To get immediate response from your client you must have multiple CTAs on all the pages of your website, so that customers can submit their contact details easily and you can get new lead/customer.
6. Social Media Accounts
- Integrate all your social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter etc.) with your website to get more followers.